Author: Robert K Minniti
||2 hours for CPAs
This course is designed to assist accountants and auditors who are working with small businesses. The course contains a presumption that there will be a limited budget for implementing cybersecurity internal controls for a small business. We will also discuss working directly with small business owners and bookkeepers and some of their resistance to formalized internal controls.
Publication Date: April 2022
CPAs or consultants who are working with small businesses. Also, for the owners, managers, and auditors of small businesses.
- Cypber fraud
- Cyber fraud issues
- Internal controls for cybersecurity
- Identify cost effective cybersecurity internal controls for small businesses
- Identify the date by which the PCI Data Security Standard v4.0 must be implemented by
- Identify what is considered part of the internet of things
- Identify which country reported the largest number of cyber fraud victims in 2021
- Identify the percentage of data breaches caused by insiders
- Identify what is known as using the internet to connect with remote servers to access software or data
NASBA Field of Study
Accounting (1 hour), Auditing (1 hour)