Unlike a will, a living trust lets your family bypass probate court―which saves everyone money, delay, and hassle. Whether you are single or part of a couple, Make Your Own Living Trust can help you make a living trust that’s valid in your state. Use this book to:
- decide whether a living trust is right for your family
- keep control over trust property while you live
- appoint someone to manage trust property, if needed
- name beneficiaries to inherit your assets
- set up property management for young beneficiaries, and
- learn how to transfer all types of assets to your trust, including real estate, stocks, jewelry, art, or business assets.
With Downloadable Forms
Completely updated, this new edition provides all the forms and worksheets you need to create an individual or shared living trust and a basic will―available for download (details inside).
The legal forms in this book are not valid in Louisiana.
Additional Course Details
- Filed of Study: Retirement & Estate Planning
- Publisher: Nolo Press
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate Overview
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Interactive: No
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: