After reading the materials, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the various issues affected by inflation and recent tax law developments especially as they relate to individual tax brackets, ex-emptions & deductions, the AMT, the child tax credit, alimony, HSAs, education plans and energy credits.
2. Determine the key business tax issues affected by inflation adjustments and recent legislative changes, including corporate tax rates, entertainment expenses, tax credits & deductions, bonus depreciation, expensing, standard mileage rates, employment taxation, repatriation of foreign income, small business stock, partnership taxation and ex-cessive compensation.
3. Specify differences between various retirement plans, including inflation-adjusted contribution limits and phaseout limits, and deter-mine estate taxes by identifying trust income tax rates and determining applicable exclusion amounts.
Additional Course Details
- Filed of Study: Taxation
- Author: Danny Santucci
- Publisher: ACCPE Editorial
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate Overview
- Pre-Requisites: General Understanding of Federal Income Taxation
- Interactive: Yes
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: