Estate planning sounds difficult―but most people just need a few basic documents. Let Plan Your Estate show you how to protect your loved ones from legal hassles and financial uncertainty after your death.
- wills and living trusts
- avoiding probate
- bypass (AB) trusts
- naming guardians for children
- leaving property to children
- estate, gift, and inheritance taxes
- strategies for business owners
- leaving property to charity
- health care directives, and
- financial powers of attorney.
The 15th edition of Plan Your Estate is completely updated to reflect the latest state and federal laws. Applies in all U.S. states except Louisiana.
Additional Course Details
- Filed of Study: Retirement & Estate Planning
- Publisher: Nolo Press
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate Overview
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Interactive: No
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: