This course describes the flexibility built into the GAAP principles and discusses ways companies can take advantage of that flexibility while remaining within the rules of proper reporting. This course identifies the steps businesses take to misstate financial performance and helps its readers to identify those situations where reported results may not be what they seem.
- Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- Premature or Fictitious Revenue
- Undervalued Liabilities
- Aggressive Cost Capitalization Policies
- Problems with Reporting Operating Cash Flow
Additional Course Details
- Book Title: The Financial Numbers Game
- Author: Charles W.Mulford
- Publisher: John Wiley
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: