Author: Allison McLeod
|CPE Credit:||2 hours for CPAs
2 hours Federal Tax Related for EAs and OTRPs
2 hours Federal Tax Law for CTEC
This course will introduce you to the different types of business entities and the tax implications of contributions, distributions and earnings, among other topics.
Publication Date: February 2023
Corporate tax and finance executives, directors, managers and staff, CPAs, CAs Enrolled Agents, accountants, attorneys and business/financial advisors who work with and advise businesses that have tax implications.
- Types of business entities (Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation, Limited Liability Company and Limited Liability Partnership)
- Considerations in choosing a business entity, including taxes, limited liability protection, management & control, funding options & opportunities, tax consequences for the owners and the business
- Future tax considerations that will impact various business entities
- Recognize how to differentiate between the various types of business entities
- Recognize how to determine if a business client is using the most tax efficient entity structure based on its business goals
Additional Course Details
- Filed of Study: Taxation
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
- Course Level: Basic
- Pre-Requisites: None
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: