This outline has been designed to guide you in your studies. It proceeds from general concepts, which give you a basic foundation in the subject areas, to detailed specific topics. Please feel free to spend more time on particular areas that are of interest to you.
This course is a comprehensive overview of all aspects of individual income tax preparation. Detailed examples, cautions, and filled in forms are provided covering all categories of income, deductions and credits.
Specific Topics Include:
* The Basics * Travel and Entertainment
* Taxable & Non-Taxable Income * Depreciation
* Itemized Deductions * Alimony and Marital Settlements
* Personal Tax Planning * Senior Citizens
* Business Tax Planning * IRS Audits
Additional Course Details
- Book Title: JK Lassers preparing the 1040-2017
- Author: Stewart Welch III
- Publisher: John Wiley
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Interactive: Yes
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: