This course covers all types of trusts, including rights and powers of grantors, beneficiaries, and trustees; and explains tax and non-tax advantages.
- Living Trusts
- Typical Trust
- Transferring Assets to Your Trust
- Grantor’s Rights and Power
- Tax Consequences of Trusts
Additional Course Details
- Book Title: Introduction To Trusts
- Author: Martin Shenkman
- Publisher: John Wiley
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: