This course is for everyone in the accounting profession. You will be given a method for evaluating what the accountant ought to do, what responsibilities the accountant has. As you are learning ethical imperatives, principles and rules, you will be able to evaluate any proposed course of action.
- Why Study Ethics?
- Ethical Theories
- Codes of Accounting Ethics
- Ethics in Auditing
- Ethics of Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Ethics of Tax Accounting
- Ethics of the Accounting Firm
Additional Course Details
- Book Title: Ethics For The CPA Second Edition
- Author: Ronald F. Duska
- Publisher: Blackwell
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Interactive: No
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: