The goal of this course is to provide a complete overview of the multifaceted job of the controller - from the most basic "bread and butter" aspects to the most advanced. The course balances both the technical and managerial sides of the job.
Specific Topics Include:
- Cash Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Establishing Codes for Corporate Ethical Behavior,Activity-Based and Target Costing
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Additional Course Details
- Book Title: The Controller's Function Fourth Edition
- Author: J. Roehl-Anderson
- Publisher: John Wiley
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: