The rules for claiming Social Security benefits have changed. Find out if you can still choose between your own benefits and spousal benefits. Learn this and more with Social Security, Medicare & Government Pensions—completely updated for 2022.
Social Security benefits. Figure out how to get retirement, disability, dependents, and survivors benefits, or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Decide whether it’s best to claim benefits early, at full retirement age, or not until you turn 70—and how to time your claims so you and your spouse get the best benefits.
Medicare & Medicaid. Learn how to qualify for and enroll in both programs, including Medicare Part D drug coverage.
Medigap insurance & Medicare Advantage plans. Compare Medigap and Medicare Advantage plans, and choose what’s best for you.
Government pensions & veterans benefits. Discover when and how to claim the benefits you have earned.
What’s New in 2022?
- Additions to Medicare Advantage plans
- New Medicare costs and Social Security amounts for 2022, and
- Changes to some Medigap plans. Whether you’re looking for yourself or helping a parent, you’ll find valuable information here to help get the benefits you’ve earned.
Additional Course Details
- Filed of Study: Retirement & Estate Planning
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Interactive: No
- Enrolled Agent: No
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: