This course will begin by reviewing the efforts made by several federal corporate crime busting governmental bodies within the United States to prevent fraud. In addition you will be provided with some statistics regarding corporate fraud.
Next, you will be introduced to some of the common characteristics of individuals who are most likely to commit fraud and some steps that you can take to identify them.
Subsequently this course will identify the most frequently occurring types of corporate fraud and point out some processes and procedures which can be put into place in order to prevent these types of fraud from taking place.
Finally, you will be provided with several case studies which will include the type of fraud which was committed and the punishment for the act.
- Recognize some of the major organizations who have been working diligently to eliminate corporate fraud in the U.S.
- Recognize the national statistics regarding corporate fraud in the United States.
- Identify the general characteristics of the people who are most likely to commit fraud and how to better identify them as well as the most common types of fraudulent activities which are occurring in corporations today.
- Identify the various types of schemes used to perpetrate misstatements on the financial statements and misappropriation of assets.
Additional Course Details
- Author: Colleen Neuharth McClain
- Publisher: ACCPE Editorial
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Interactive: Yes
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: