2 hours for CPAs
Who Should Attend
Sole practitioners, firm partners, CFOs, controllers, department managers, staff accountants.
- Emphasize the "communication" process
- Explore techniques to improve oral communications, including telephone techniques, and written communications
- Importance of the "human" side of communications including "empathy," "ego," and "needs."
- Communications and personality types will be explored
- Session will be summarized through a series of "mini-case" studies
- Recognize how to become a stronger communicator
- Identify the communication process
- Differentiate ways to improve oral and written communications
- Describe empathy, ego, and needs and personality types as they relate to communications
- Identify and apply seminar concepts through case analysis