|Date: Friday, March 23, 2018
Instructor: Robert K Minniti
||9:00am Pacific Time
10:00am Mountain Time
11:00am Central Time
12:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
This course is designed for individuals who would like to obtain a basic understanding of accounting for managers. We will discuss ways managers can leverage information received from the accounting department to improve their operations and what information they should ask for from the accounting department.
We will discuss the differences in cost accounting versus financial accounting and provide a glossary of accounting terms.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, Accounting Managers, and any individuals that want to expand their knowledge in management accounting.
- Ways managers can leverage information
- Improve operations
- What information should be asked for from accounting department
- Accounting concepts
- Accounting terms
- Difference between cost accounting & financial accounting
- Recognize accounting concepts
- Identify how understanding accounting makes a better manager
- Define accounting terms
- Differentiate between cost accounting vs financial accounting